One Child at a Time: An effort to reach to every needy child.
Every child is loved, cared for, experiences goodness and human dignity, and has the opportunity to grow up to her/his fuller potential, through the unified/universal efforts of generous people dedicated to the common cause of child-centered development.
OCAT is grounded in integrity; dedicated to possibility and operates in full transparency and accountability.
We pledge to:
- Create a network of like-minded people and entities, working toward the holistic development of vulnerable and underprivileged children.
- Restore childhood, protect the rights of marginalized children, end all forms of child labor and insure children grow up in a healthy environment of love and freedom.
- Promote sponsorships and facilitate relationships, based on the principles of mutual respect and support for needy children.
- Provide long-term education (technical, vocational and academic) and healthy supports to disadvantaged children, according to need and capacity.
- Support development of youth, women, families and communities, by improving livelihoods, food security, safe drinking water and environmental conservation.
- Promote the practice of charitable giving and world citizenship, by encouraging personal responsibility, sharing and caring.